Attestation from HRD,GAD,Ministry of External Affairs,Notary,Home Department

Certificate Attestation for UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait Embassies and from various departments like GAD, State Education Department, NOTARY, HOME MINISTRY, SDM, Delhi HRD and various Embassies.

why certificate attestation is necessary & What is the procedure the get the certificate attested from India?

The certificate attestation is a chain of process in the ministry of the country of the certificate where it is issued. The certificate attestation procedures will vary according to the rules and regulations of the issuing country and also according to the nature of the certificate to be attested.

Based on the Nature, the certificates can be classified mainly in to two.
1. Educational Certificate
2. Non Educational Certificate

Also based on the rules implemented in the Country the attestation procedures can be classified in to two:
1. Certificate Attestation
2. Certificate Apostille

In India now a days the rule is following  for the Attestation procedures. It may Include:

1 .Notary certificate attestation
2. Home department certificate attestation
3. Ministry of External Affairs certificate attestation
4. Respective Embassy / Consulate certificate attestation

After all there is one more certificate attestation is there called Ministry of Foreign Affairs . This certificate attestation is done at the destination country. Normally from the destination country, the employer will ask for MFA (Ministry of External Affairs).

But infact , before geting the MFA the certifiate should be attested from the issuing country. The above four certificate attestation procedures should be completed. Then only the Certificate will be accepted for the process of certificate attestation . At Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Why certificate attestation is necessary ?
» To obtain an employment visa/ labour Card in  United Arab  Emirates for most of     the designation
»  To pursue higher education in a foreign country
» To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of  Health) examinations by           doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians,etc.
» To get the equivalent certificates

Non Educational Certificates
» To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws
» For the admission of child in the school
(via Transfer Certificate)
» Power of Attorney
a.To get the right to sell properties in India
b.For the removal of LLC partnership provided partner in      India  does not wish to extend the partnership
» To get the experience certificate attested(required by doctors, nurses, pharmacist,lab technician etc to  write the MOH and DOH)

For more details please contact us via email at
Visit our web site :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



HTML tags are not allowed.